Legal Document Management Software for Attorneys
Assembly's cloud-based platform Neos is the legal document management solution your firm needs to optimize efficiency and productivity. Stay organized, find documents in a snap, and leverage automation to do some heavy lifting.
- Bulk generate and file multiple documents to multiple cases in a few clicks
- OCR and advanced search eliminate time wasted hunting for documents
- Custom case file structures and granular tagging down to the document level
- Automate batch document filing into Neos from external sources
Why Assembly Neos?
All-in-One PlatformNeos combines all the necessary tools you need to help your firm operate at its best. You'll be able to focus on winning victories for clients with everything you need at your fingertips.
Comprehensive CustomizationNeos allows you to customize everything from your intake processes to your data reports to support your firm's unique needs.
Lifelong PartnershipWe’re dedicated to helping firms, even after launch. We provide training, on-demand tutorials, a responsive U.S.-based support team and more to ensure your firm’s continuous success.
users at 2,500+ leading law firms
years of legal intelligence
customer satisfaction rating
- Standard intake form
- Robust document management
- Automated document generation and batch document generation
- Activity feed and checklist
- Configurable case types, workflows, and calendaring
- Dashboard reporting
- Communication and eSignature integrations
- Everything in Neos Essentials
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- PDF editing, highlighting, redacting, and more
- Bates stamping
- Everything in Neos Premium
- Dynamic and customizable intake forms
- Workflows and process automation
- Lead ROI and revenue tracking dashboards
- Track marketing campaigns and leads here.
"I can easily create reports on any open cases, along with tasks for each case. Neos makes it extremely easy to stay up to date and manage every case with a clear understanding of what is going on from start to finish."Haley Faust
James Morris Law
“Neos is very seamless when dealing with a high volume of documents. It allows us not only to save and organize the documents but all the communication surrounding the transmittal of those documents.”David Cohen
Cohen Kolodny Abuse Analytics